BLENHEIM LIGHT TRAIL
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than taking a magical stroll around the gardens of a palace? Blenheim Palace, the awe-inspiring eighteenth century country house and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, welcomes you to experience a festive light trail like no other. Be amazed by the famous light tunnel containing over 100,000 glistening Christmas lights, laser garden and the impressive light show held across the façade. Immerse yourself in a winter wonderland, accompanied by enticing holiday favourites like mulled wine and hot chocolate.
Marriott Hotel Swindon
Situated a short distance from Old Town, the award-winning Marriott Hotel Swindon offers not only excellent facilities, but a location nearby to an abundance of attractions and amenities while the Cast Iron Bar and Grill prides itself on using local ingredients. Also on-site, you’ll find a fitness centre, swimming pool and tennis courts. All rooms at the Marriott Hotel are well-appointed with flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and free Internet access.
- Return executive class coach travel
- Two nights dinner bed and breakfast at the Marriott Hotel, Swindon
- Entry to Blenheim Palace
- Christmas Light Trail at Blenheim Palace
- Visit to Stratford (en route)
- Visit to Banbury (en route)
- (Please note the Blenheim Light Trail is through woodland and not a paved walk – please ensure you have suitable clothing/shoes)
Swipe left and right
|Fri 4 Dec, 2020
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
- Twin beds